Monosemikodachrome text

Monosemikodachrome text

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I wish I could play like Gina

with colour, spots, words and people.  I just love when a collage gesture is playful and believable.  That right hand is so sexy the way it wants to pull back the paper curtain of monochrome, you can already guess there is going to be a revolution of colour inside!


Yes Gina, it is all in one piece and these spots don't bother me at all!  I love them!

Nothing Stranger Than Steve and Shoulder Pads in its monochrome glory is inside Gina's Kodachrome slipcase and  I can't help it, but those legs strike me as the kind that you see when men put on women's clothing, or maybe it was Gina's title?


And then I see that I was wrong.  This woman in uniform she slips gracefully out of the undulating spots.  Is the face on the right her inner self, raging to get into something more comfortable, spotty maybe or is she singing?  what would these spots sound like?  

 Love the sincerity and the spectrum of this one! I can only guess what's behind those eyes.





Really great to get this from Gina and to know that I could practically call to her across the Suffolk Norfolk border! 

No comments:

Post a Comment