Monosemikodachrome text

Monosemikodachrome text

Friday, February 28, 2014

From Michael Leigh (UK)



















 Micheal Leigh wishes us all the best for the MSKChrome project. He describes his mail art as 'colourful'.  I'm sure you'll agree that it is much more than that!  Each piece shines a light on a different Michael Leigh talent.  The Curios Radio collaboration (with Roger Stevens) is a real treat and the cut up/xerography feel shouts monochrome, even though it is subtly coloured. Thank you Michael, for a wonderful series of pieces.


2 comments:

  1. Happy to take part in your project Rebecca. I don't do that many mail art projects but occasionally I get the urge to send some "snail mail" despite the postage going up yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me doubly happy! Thank you again! I do and will treasure the work - I keep everything and show it to all who will look!

    ReplyDelete